episode 87: Kathleen LeGrys on increasing engagement
in Facebook groups
Facebook Groups can be an easy way to create authentic connections with clients and expand your reach.
In his episode, I’ve invited my long-time friend and business coach Kathleen LeGrys to share how she’s mastered the ability to connect Facebook Groups with emails, Facebook Lives and other tools to increase the energy and interaction of the group. Kathleen shares 4 usable tips to help you create an effective Facebook Group to showcase your expertise and build a tight-knit community.
more about Kathleen:
Kathleen LeGrys is the founder of Health Coach Solutions, and the co-host of The Wellness Business Podcast. She has helped thousands of health and fitness professionals around the world transform their business and generate more revenue.
Her mission is to provide health coaches with the tools and resources they need to have a thriving business and help their clients get the best results. She created Health Coach Solutions as a way to help health coaches find top-quality programs and resources in one location – so they can feel confident and empowered to be an amazing coach! Her customizable coaching programs are used by health coaches, fitness trainers, naturopathic doctors, and other wellness professionals to empower them to change lives on a global scale.
You can find more about Kathleen and her work at www.healthcoachsolutions.net.
in this episode Kathleen & I discuss:
- The impact of your Facebook Group reach and why it’s important to know your numbers
- 4 Tips for having an effective Facebook Group
- Why it’s important to name your Group in a way that makes it easy for clients to find you. (It sounds simple, but Kathleen shares an insightful tip about how exactly to do this.)
- How targeted screening questions can help you hone in how better to serve clients.
- What to do to provide real value for your members and keep them interested in your services.
- Why it’s important to have a Mini-Disclaimer for your Facebook Group.
- How to re-energize your existing Facebook Group.
- Why being relatable is key to having actively engaged members.