3 reasons to Trademark
Ah, to Trademark or not to Trademark – that is the question.
You’ve probably heard that when you legally protect your brand with a registered Trademark, you increase your professionalism and credibility in the world.
But you might be wondering, what is Trademarking? Do I really NEED to Trademark? What exactly SHOULD I trademark? WHEN should I trademark? How does the PROCESS work?
I’m guessing that you already know that I view the law in 2 ways – practically AND energetically.
The lawyer part of me is like a Mama Lion who wants to protect you and your ideas, AND the coach side of me tries to make the law (and these podcasts!) as compassionate, warm and approachable that I can so you feel comfortable and empowered in knowing how to protect your work and your brand. (I’m all about that “and”!)
In this episode I share how Trademarking can up your biz professionally AND equate to MONEY for your business. How so?
Listen to the Legally Enlightened Podcast Episode 48 on iTunes here and learn 3 reasons to Trademark your brand.
(Don’t have iTunes? Listen through my website here.)
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 3 reasons why Trademarking can protect your brand
- What Trademarking has to do with the value and the integrity of your brand
- 3 ways your brand is critical to your business
- The 2 types of value your brand has (you need both!)
- How you can use Trademarking to create asset for your business that’s worth MONEY
- What legal action to take if other people steal your stuff
- Why I align Trademarks to the crown chakra
We know you’re busy so this episode is less than 30 minutes long – short and sweet! And so freaking helpful.
Here’s to increasing your professionalism AND your energetic frequency with Trademarking!