3 reasons to Trademark
Ah, to Trademark or not to Trademark – that is the question.
You’ve probably heard that when you legally protect your brand with a registered Trademark, you increase your professionalism and credibility in the world.
But you might be wondering, what is Trademarking? Do I really NEED to Trademark? What exactly SHOULD I trademark? WHEN should I trademark? How does the PROCESS work?
I’m guessing that you already know that I view the law in 2 ways – practically AND energetically.
The lawyer part of me is like a Mama Lion who wants to protect you and your ideas, AND the coach side of me tries to make the law (and these podcasts!) as compassionate, warm and approachable that I can so you feel comfortable and empowered in knowing how to protect your work and your brand. (I’m all about that “and”!)
In this episode I share how Trademarking can up your biz professionally AND equate to MONEY for your business. How so?
Listen to the Legally Enlightened Podcast Episode 48 on iTunes here and learn 3 reasons to Trademark your brand.
(Don’t have iTunes? Listen through my website here.)
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 3 reasons why Trademarking can protect your brand
- What Trademarking has to do with the value and the integrity of your brand
- 3 ways your brand is critical to your business
- The 2 types of value your brand has (you need both!)
- How you can use Trademarking to create asset for your business that’s worth MONEY
- What legal action to take if other people steal your stuff
- Why I align Trademarks to the crown chakra
We know you’re busy so this episode is less than 30 minutes long – short and sweet! And so freaking helpful.
And be sure to grab your episode Tip Sheet HERE so you don’t have to take notes!
Here’s to increasing your professionalism AND your energetic frequency with Trademarking!