Answers about affiliates
There are sooooo many benefits to having affiliate relationships.
It’s a crazy concept that you can promote someone else’s product or service and also get paid for making a referral. It’s a “win-win” situation.
What should you do from a legal standpoint when you’re an affiliate for a biz buddy?
What should you do if you sell products through Amazon, doTERRA or Arbonne?
Do you have to tell people you’re an affiliate? What should you say – and not say? What disclosures and disclaimers do you need? Are you liable for others’ programs or products simply because you recommended them?
In this episode you’ll learn:
- 2 of the most common ways you can have affiliate relationships
- When you’re required to tell people you’re an affiliate
- 2 places where you need to disclose your affiliate relationships
- What it means to have a “clear and conspicuous” disclosure
- The risk involved by making yourself an affiliate
- What legal terms you need to use if you want to have affiliates
- Why I align Affiliate Terms & Conditions with the heart chakra
Here’s to getting legally covered with affiliate relationships! It’s the “win-win” for the win!