Ready to “go big” with a C-Corporation?
Limit your liability and protect your assets
with a corporation.
what is it?
A C-Corp is formed at the state level and limits your liability by keeping your personal and business finances separate. If a creditor comes after you for an unpaid business debt, it means that they can only go after your business assets, and they can’t reach your personal assets. Likewise, if you’re sued in business, you aren’t putting your personal assets, like your house or your car, at risk.
You want to make sure you are limiting your liability so that people can’t reach too deep into your pockets if they come after you or sue you.
A C-Corp may be right for you if…
You’re an established entrepreneur who may wish to sell your company down the road.
You want the ability to have “angel investors” or other investors in your company who own different amounts of shares. (You can’t do this with an LLC or S-Corp.)
You’re comfortable with complexity and corporate filings.
Having a C-Corporation is one of the best ways to protect your assets, and when you honor the inner spiritual wisdom and insight of your third eye chakra, you always know when it’s time to “go big”.
why do you need it?
You’ll want to form a C-Corp if you want
to save money in reduced taxes over time, but knowing that you’ll experience “double taxation” by being taxed at both the corporate and individual levels (be sure to talk with your accountant)..
to easily transfer shares if you later wish to sell your interest in the company or bring in additional shareholders.
to have clients who take you more seriously – because you take your business very seriously.
Every day that you DON’T have a C-Corporation in place, you’re exposing yourself to risk on a personal level. If you want a C-Corp and you’re ready to step up, we can form it for you.
Your C-Corp Formation + Filing Package includes:
- C-Corp Formation + Filing – Compiling and filing of the paperwork needed to create your C-Corp in the state where your principal place of business is located.
- C-Corp Formation Prep Sheet – to get you clear about your desired C-Corp name, gather information for the filing documents, identify your corporate policies, and more.
- 30-Minute Prep Call – One-on-one phone call with Lisa to gather info about you and your business for the C-Corp filing.
- 60-Minute Walk-Through Call – One-on-one phone call with Lisa to walk through your business entity formation, explain your corporate documents, answer your questions, and inform your next steps.
- C-Corp Articles of Organization – prepared and sent to you as an official record of your C-Corp Formation.
- Corporate Bylaws – drafted for you as your corporate governing bylaws document (most attorneys charge separately for this document!)
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) – essential for opening your biz bank account, hiring employees, and for other business ventures.
how long does it take?
one payment of $2497
six payments of $427
ten payments of $257
This package does not include the completion of any federal, state or local business registration, tax forms, or other documents required following the initial filing documents to create the C-Corp.