Ready to “go big” with a C-Corporation?
Limit your liability and protect your assets
with a corporation.
what is it?
A C-Corporation (or C-Corp) is a corporation designed for business owners of all sizes that protects your assets but gives flexibility if you wish to bring in investors or eventually sell your business.
A C-Corp is formed at the state level and limits your liability by keeping your personal and business finances separate. If a creditor comes after you for an unpaid business debt, it means that they can only go after your business assets, and they can’t reach your personal assets. Likewise, if you’re sued in business, you aren’t putting your personal assets, like your house or your car, at risk.
You want to make sure you are limiting your liability so that people can’t reach too deep into your pockets if they come after you or sue you.
A C-Corp may be right for you if…
You’re an established entrepreneur who may wish to sell your company down the road.
You want the ability to have “angel investors” or other investors in your company who own different amounts of shares. (You can’t do this with an LLC or S-Corp.)
You’re comfortable with complexity and corporate filings.
Having a C-Corporation is one of the best ways to protect your assets, and when you honor the inner spiritual wisdom and insight of your third eye chakra, you always know when it’s time to “go big”.
why do you need it?
A C-Corp has pros and cons, but it can give you more options around revenues, shares, and taxes, but it’s not a simple business structure.
You’ll want to form a C-Corp if you want
to save money in reduced taxes over time, but knowing that you’ll experience “double taxation” by being taxed at both the corporate and individual levels (be sure to talk with your accountant)..
to easily transfer shares if you later wish to sell your interest in the company or bring in additional shareholders.
to have clients who take you more seriously – because you take your business very seriously.
Every day that you DON’T have a C-Corporation in place, you’re exposing yourself to risk on a personal level. If you want a C-Corp and you’re ready to step up, we can form it for you.
Ready to have us file your C-Corp documents for you?
Your C-Corp Formation + Filing Package includes:
- C-Corp Formation + Filing – Compiling and filing of the paperwork needed to create your C-Corp in the state where your principal place of business is located.
- C-Corp Formation Prep Sheet – to get you clear about your desired C-Corp name, gather information for the filing documents, identify your corporate policies, and more.
- 30-Minute Prep Call – One-on-one phone call with Lisa to gather info about you and your business for the C-Corp filing.
- 60-Minute Walk-Through Call – One-on-one phone call with Lisa to walk through your business entity formation, explain your corporate documents, answer your questions, and inform your next steps.
- C-Corp Articles of Organization – prepared and sent to you as an official record of your C-Corp Formation.
- Corporate Bylaws – drafted for you as your corporate governing bylaws document (most attorneys charge separately for this document!)
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) – essential for opening your biz bank account, hiring employees, and for other business ventures.
how long does it take?
Once your document has been filed, it can take 3 days to 3 weeks to complete the C-Corp formation. (It may be possible to file additional filing fees for expedited services.) From start to finish, the process takes a few weeks, so it’s good to plan ahead.
(C-Corp formation & filing fees are legitimate tax-deductible business expenses. State filing fees are included. By purchasing this package, you agree that corporate entity filing service may be used to help form
This package does not include the completion of any federal, state or local business registration, tax forms, or other documents required following the initial filing documents to create the C-Corp.
“Lisa is the perfect mixture of legal genius and soul sister that JUST GETS IT. I walk away with legal wisdom PLUS documents that my customers actually understand AND still cover my tail. She’s removed the worry and made the legal part fun again. She is hands down my go-to legal lady.”- Katie Den Ouden
“I love working with Lisa because of her incredible outlook on integrating the law with the chakras and a cohesive, heart-centered business. She presents the softer side of protecting ourselves and what the profound benefits can be beyond the obvious. Lisa is an incredible light and gift, her experience and her dedication to serving are unparalleled.”- Amber Lilyestrom
Schedule a free 20-minute Legal Chat to ask any questions about this package.