Get clear with your client boundaries with a (discounted!) Website Disclaimer!
Sometimes, when you’re a “giver”, you don’t always express to your clients where your boundaries are because:
- You may not even be sure where your boundaries are yourself, or
- You don’t want to appear cold or unapproachable by having harsh boundaries.
I TOTALLY get that.
That’s why it’s important to put legal protections in place when you’re a GIVER, so you can get CLEAR about boundaries.
When it comes to your website, the very first step to take to create boundaries is having a Website Disclaimer in place on your site.
HOW does a Website Disclaimer help you get CLEAR?
- It tells others clearly that you are just providing info to help them be better informed and educated.
- It also tells them that they need to use their OWN judgment before applying what you say to their own life or situation.
- It shows that you are serious about where you draw your lines and boundaries about what is YOUR responsibility – and what is THEIR responsibility.
This is critical because when you’re a giver (like most entrepreneurs and coaches are!), ALL you want to do is GIVE and help others. #giversgonnagive
And since we had a successful launch of our FULL and LITE Damsel goes bare™ course, Gena & I want to GIVE back to you with a flash sale on our DGB Website Disclaimer to those of you who weren’t able to invest in the larger course. This is our gift to you. #legallove
Grab our special one-time offer of a Website Disclaimer template plus video lesson for ONLY $197 (or 2 payments of $107) – typically $397. Offer expires Monday, October 31 at 11:59pm ET.
Don’t leave your website legally naked! Purchase HERE.