episode 10: do you have to sign & print a contract?
Using written agreements in your business – and especially with clients – is critical to show that you and the other person are on the same page right from the start. It’s the best way to show that the other person agreed to your policies if they sign a contract.
in this episode I share:
- What makes a contract a “contract”?
- When is a contract enforceable?
- Why you should put your contract in writing
- When you should use a contract in your business
- Does a contract have to be signed?
- How electronic signatures work
- Top 5 electronic signature programs I recommend