episode 13: what’s an s-corp and when do you need it?
Having a corporation can sound daunting as an entrepreneur, but corporations are a great option. Especially S-Corporations (also known as an S-Corp.) In this episode you’ll get a quick overview about what an S-Corp is and when the right time is to create an S-Corp.
S-Corps offer a lot of benefits – including the potential to save you a significant money over time. Listen in to find out the pros and cons of having an S-Corp.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- What’s an S-Corp exactly?
- How an S-Corp can save money on taxes
- Whether it’s true that S-Corps are more work than LLCs
- The pros and cons of having an S-Corp
- Why you should thank the IRS for creating S-Corps (I’m not kidding!)
- When’s the right time to create an S-Corp
- Why I align S-Corps with the third eye chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.