episode 16: how to legally use images on social media
Whether you use Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or Snapchat, I get asked all the time: “I want to post someone else’s quote or image on my social media page. I see other people do it all the time. Are they legally allowed to do that? Can I do that too?”
In his week’s podcast episode you can find out how to (legally) use other people’s images on social media without violating their copyright rights – and how to find the best images for your business.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- What are copyright rights?
- The 3 areas that cause “copyright snafus” – so you can avoid them
- The 2 things you need to do to stay legal when using others’ images
- The best and safest way to use someone else’s image on social media
- How to get permission to use an image
- How to find beautiful stock photos that are perfect for YOUR business
- How to get my list of the “Top 11 Free and Paid Stock Photo Websites”
Download Episode 16 Tip Sheet with my list of the “Top 11 Free and Paid Stock Photo Websites”
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.