episode 25: how to trademark in 2 steps:
the search & the application
Want to trademark your business name or logo but have NO idea what steps to take? Trademarking is a complex area of the law. Learning the ins and outs trademarking can take HOURS so this episode hits the high points about the Trademarking process,
In this episode you’ll learn the 2 steps of Trademarking to protect your brand and keep it safe so you can stand tall as the king or queen of your business.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should file for a registered Trademark.
- The 3 main benefits of Trademarking.
- Why it can be risky to do a Trademark Search on your own.
- The 4 key components to a Trademark Application.
- Why a Trademark is an asset for your business with financial value.
- Why Trademarking is a “crown jewel” for a business owner.
- Why I align Trademarking with the crown chakra.
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.