episode 3: do I need to register my business?
If you’re a solo entrepreneur, mamapreneur, one-woman (or one-man!) show, this episode is for you. Registering your business can seem like a daunting process, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Once you take the right steps, you’ll feel like a legitimate business and your clients will see you that way too.
You’ll discover what being a Sole Proprietor really means – the pros and cons – and the first step to getting registered. And, you’ll learn the 3 things you need to know to officially register your business.
in this episode I share:
- What it means to be a Sole Proprietor
- The first legal step to take as a Sole Proprietor to feel legit
- How to eliminate the “fraud factor” as a business owner
- The 3 things you need to know to register your business
- How to get a free checklist to use when hiring an accountant
- How registering your business aligns with your solar plexus chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.