episode 30: 3 reasons not to guarantee results
In this episode you’ll learn 3 reasons why you should NOT guarantee results – and why you’re not EVER actually responsible for your clients’ results. You’ll also learn about how to protect yourself by having a “No Guarantees” clause in your Client Agreement.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you shouldn’t guarantee results for your client
- Why you’re not ever responsible for your clients’ results
- The difference between providing support and getting results
- How you can protect yourself with a “No Guarantees” clause in your Client Agreement
- Why I align boundaries and Client Agreements with the sacral chakra
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
Easy Legal Steps on Amazon – order the full book here
Boston.com article about LLBean’s new customer service policy
Episode 2 – “#1 Reason to Use a Client Agreement”
Episode 10 – “Do You Have to Print and Sign a Contract”
Episode 18– “3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Copy Your Friend’s Legal Document”
Episode 5 – “How to Protect Online Group Programs”
Episode 22 – “5 Must-Have Terms When You Sell Online”
*This product may result in affiliate compensation should you purchase through this link.