episode 30: 3 reasons not to guarantee results
There are several reasons why you may WANT results for your clients but you don’t want to GUARANTEE specific results.
In this episode you’ll learn 3 reasons why you should NOT guarantee results – and why you’re not EVER actually responsible for your clients’ results. You’ll also learn about how to protect yourself by having a “No Guarantees” clause in your Client Agreement.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you shouldn’t guarantee results for your client
- Why you’re not ever responsible for your clients’ results
- The difference between providing support and getting results
- How you can protect yourself with a “No Guarantees” clause in your Client Agreement
- Why I align boundaries and Client Agreements with the sacral chakra
Easy Legal Steps on Amazon – order the full book here
*This product may result in affiliate compensation should you purchase through this link.
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.