episode 30: 3 reasons not to guarantee results
In this episode you’ll learn 3 reasons why you should NOT guarantee results – and why you’re not EVER actually responsible for your clients’ results. You’ll also learn about how to protect yourself by having a “No Guarantees” clause in your Client Agreement.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you shouldn’t guarantee results for your client
- Why you’re not ever responsible for your clients’ results
- The difference between providing support and getting results
- How you can protect yourself with a “No Guarantees” clause in your Client Agreement
- Why I align boundaries and Client Agreements with the sacral chakra
Easy Legal Steps on Amazon – order the full book here
*This product may result in affiliate compensation should you purchase through this link.