episode 32: 4 steps that made it feel safe to film videos
Getting on camera can feel terrifying. Recording videos can make you feel visible and vulnerable and unsure of yourself – at least that’s how I used to feel. But not filming videos can hold you back from sharing your message, from reaching more clients and from having the business and life that you want.
In this episode, I share the 4 steps that made me feel courageous and safe to film videos and how you can work through your fear to step in front of the camera too.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- What it’s like to be successful but still experience Fear
- 4 steps that make it safe to film videos
- What I did about technology, styling, set design and working through blocks
- Why you should keep filming videos (even if they’re not perfect!)
- What to do INSTEAD of trying to remove Fear altogether
- How to drop into your heart and focus on your “come from”
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.