episode 33: trademarking gone wrong – don’t do this!
In this episode you’ll learn from one entrepreneur’s mistake and what to do instead to protect your own unique brand.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- What can happen when a federal Trademark Application isn’t done properly
- Two key elements of the Trademark Application – the Description and Classes
- Why you should work with an attorney when Trademarking
- The value of “Owning Your Power” as an entrepreneur and business owner
- Why Trademarking is the crown jewel for business owners and entrepreneurs
- Why I align Trademarking with the crown chakra
Episode 25 – “How to Trademark in 2 Steps: The Search & The Application”
Own Your Power Communications
Court Case – The original case was tried in federal district court in the state of New York as Kelly-Brown et al. v. Winfrey et al., US District Court (S.D. New York,), No. 1:11-cv-07875. After a long legal process, in September 2016, the decision was upheld on appeal in favor of Oprah by the Second Circuit Court in Kelly-Brown et al. v. Winfrey et al., 2nd US Circuit Court of Appeals, No. 15-697.
Own Your Power® is a registered trademark of Simone Kelly-Brown.