episode 35: which laws do I follow as a virtual business?
Do you have a business where you work with clients in other states or countries? Is your business solely online? Do you have a “virtual office” or consider yourself a nomad without a “home base”? Whose laws do you follow?
Whether you’re a jewelry designer, health coach, biz coach, life coach, spiritual healer, or any other type of holistic practitioner or entrepreneur with a “laptop lifestyle”, listen to this podcast to find out which laws to follow as a virtual business.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Which laws you should follow as a business owner with a “virtual office”
- Two big reasons why you WANT to have a home base as an online business
- What should you ask a potential accountant when you’re interviewing them
- How to know WHERE to make your principal place of business
- How to register your business
- 2 reasons why registering your business locally is important
- Why I align registering your business with the solar plexus chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.