episode 37: top 10 questions to ask when hiring a lawyer
As a business owner, you need a lawyer, and you need to work with a lawyer to protect yourself, your business and your brand. You want to find a lawyer who truly understands your work. You want to work with an attorney who can help you take the right legal steps for your business at the right time so you feel safe, secure, confident and empowered – and not legally naked.
In this episode, you’ll learn the top 10 questions to ask when hiring a lawyer.
in this episode I share:
- The biggest fear that most entrepreneurs have
- When to hire a lawyer
- What kind of lawyer you need for your business
- The most important thing to consider when hiring a lawyer
- Where to find a good lawyer who understands your business
- The ways a lawyer can help you
- Why I believe working with a lawyer aligns with the third eye chakra
- The top 10 questions to ask a lawyer
“The 8 Biggest Fears of Entrepreneurship and How to Face Them”
JJ Virgin Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
Easy Legal Steps on Amazon – order the full book here
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.