episode 39: 3 things all LLCs must do
An LLC, or Limited Liability Company, is one of the easiest corporate entities to set up for your business. However, there are several requirements you must follow to keep your status as an LLC. Many biz owners don’t know – or were never told about – these 3 key actions that all LLC owners must take to protect and honor your status as an LLC. Otherwise, you can jeopardize the very protection created for you by your LLC.
in this episode I share:
- The 3 “Must-Do”s that all LLC owners need to know and do
- How to make it obvious that you have an LLC
- Where you need to show your LLC designation
- Why you need to inform people that you have an LLC
- Why you need to open a business bank account for your LLC
- How to pay yourself, your business expenses and personal expenses
- Why you can’t commingle your funds
- What you need to know about LLC renewal fees
- Why I align LLCs with the third eye chakra
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
Top 10 Questions to Ask When Hiring an Accountant – download free checklist
Episode 34: Erin Armstrong on Accounting & Tax Deductions for Business Owners – download the “73 Top Business Deductions for Small Business Owners That Are Often Overlooked” Resource Guide
High Impact Health Coach Summit
Primal Kitchen Vanilla Coconut Collagen Fuel
So Delicious French Vanilla Coconut Creamer
Episode 6: When Do I Need an LLC?
Episode 20: 6 Reasons to Go Pro with an LLC or S-Corp
Episode 31: How to Choose the Best Business Name
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.