episode 42: Carolin Soldo on hiring a team &
hosting live events
Wondering how to hire a team and host live events? In this episode, I sat down with business coach Carolin Soldo. We talked about how to plan a large event so you feel safe, secure and excited using the power of visualization – and how to be sure you are surrounded by team members who are A-players who share your values.
Tune in to learn how using visualization and values-based planning can support your business growth, your events and your team.
in this episode Carolin & I share:
- The impact of visualization and feeling safe, grounded, and excited
- How understanding what you DON’T want helps you know what you do want
- How having your business legally protected honors your business and employees
- Why Carolin believes in hiring “A-players” and has a value-based hiring process
- The difference in hiring a team of contractors vs. employees
- Why Carolin uses the DiSC Profile and video submissions in the hiring process
- The importance of knowing your why for the work you do
- When and how Carolin knew it was time to start using legal documents for her business
- How establishing legal protection helps you to show up more fully
- Carolin’s “From Passion to Profits Live Event” and free Coaching Business Success Guide
more about Carolin:
With over 10 years of experience, Carolin Soldo has cracked the code to helping clients go from zero to full-time income in less than 4 months and break through the Million Dollar Mark. Not only that, but Carolin has helped build numerous multi-7 figure businesses, including her own international coaching company. She’s helped clients leave their jobs, become their own boss, and most importantly do the work they love every day. With her team of over 14 coaches and experts, Carolin works with passionate coaches who are ready to live the abundant and purpose-driven lifestyle they’ve always dreamed of. She’s here to serve and her company is built on a bedrock of love, a passion for what’s possible and a commitment to be an unstoppable force for good. Whether you’re starting a new coaching business or are ready to scale your existing business, she’s here to help you reach the highest levels of your creative potential.
Download Carolin Soldo’s Coaching Business Success Guide here.
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.