episode 44: how to protect your membership site
So many entrepreneurs are now offering subscription-based membership program to have consistent income on a monthly basis. What legal documents are needed to protect the content of your program and your membership website? What do you do if someone cancels their membership halfway through a month or wants a refund?
In this podcast episode, you’ll understand why you want to get legal documents in place so you can stop holding yourself back and feel SAFE to GROW BIGGER through using membership-based programs.
in this episode I share:
- 3 steps to protect your membership program
- How to shield your income
- How to secure your website
- How a Website Disclaimer protects you
- Why Website Terms & Conditions protects your work
- How to limit your liability when it comes to your program materials
- What a Mini-Disclaimer is
- How each legal document aligns with either the root or heart chakras
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.