episode 46: employees or contractors:
which are best for you?
If you’re hiring a team member, you might be wondering whether to add someone as an employee or an independent contractor. What’s the difference between an employee and a contractor, anyway?
In this episode, we clear up the cloud of confusion around employees and contractors. You’ll learn some foundational knowledge about the difference between these two types of team members so you can gain some insight into who you should hire for your business.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Frequent questions that come up when you’re hiring a team
- List of the most common team members to hire as an entrepreneur
- How to know if you can afford to hire a team member
- The pros and cons of hiring a Virtual Assistant (VA)
- The difference between an employee or independent contractor
- Which is better for your bottom line – employees or independent contractors?
- What kind of legal documents you need to work with an independent contractor
- Why team member agreements align energetically with the sacral chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.