episode 48: 3 reasons to trademark
Are you wondering if Trademarking is worth the time and investment, or are you on the fence about Trademarking? When you legally protect your brand with a registered Trademark, you increase your professionalism and credibility in the world.
You might be asking: What is Trademarking? Do I really NEED to Trademark? What exactly SHOULD I trademark? WHEN should I trademark? How does the PROCESS work? In this episode you’ll learn 3 reasons to Trademark your brand.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- 3 reasons why Trademarking can protect your brand
- What Trademarking has to do with the value and the integrity of your brand
- 3 ways your brand is critical to your business
- The 2 types of value of your brand (you need both!)
- How you can use Trademarking to create asset for your business that’s worth money
- What legal action to take if other people steal your stuff
- Why I align Trademarks to the crown chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.