episode 50: 3 steps to take charge of chargebacks
A chargeback occurs when a client decides they want to stop working together and they contact their credit card company or Paypal and tell them to reverse the charges on their credit card and refund the amount of money they paid to you. Not only that, but you have no advance notice and now you have no payment for your services.
This episode explains the chargeback process and how you can take charge of chargebacks with 3 simple steps.
in this episode I share:
- How the chargeback process works
- How written legal documents help you when a chargeback happens
- The importance of a clear “no chargebacks” policy in your legal document
- Why strong energetic boundaries around money help to reduce chargebacks
- Why I align strong boundaries and written contracts with the sacral chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.