episode 53: 2 ways to protect your podcast or webinar
If you’re hosting a podcast or webinar and plan to bring on a guest expert, you want something in writing to make sure you’re both on the same page and to clearly define the “rules of the game” for your interview.
In this episode, you’ll learn two key ways to protect your podcast or webinar, including what legal document to use when interviewing your guest experts and how to protect your work through Copyright registration.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should use a written legal document with a guest expert
- What areas the Guest Expert Consent Form should cover
- Why you should Copyright your podcast or webinar with the US Copyright Office
- Whether to file individual or collective Copyright Applications
- How to handle “derivative works” after filing for a registered Copyright
- Why I align the Guest Expert Consent Form with the sacral chakra
- Why I align Copyright energetically with the throat chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.