episode 54: 5 questions to ask
before working with a business partner
There are so many reasons to work with a partner. Often a biz relationship is like a dating relationship – or even a marriage. You need strong and clear communication skills, the ability to have difficult conversations, and the desire to give each other the benefit of the doubt and work together for the good of whatever it is you’re creating.
Here are 5 questions you definitely want to consider before working with a business partner around key areas of your business like finances, operations, and more.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- The 3 P’s of Business Relationships
- What you need to think about regarding finances
- What to consider about operations
- Why you need to talk now about the ownership of your content
- What type of business structure is best – a Joint Venture or LLC?
- The pros and cons of a Joint Venture relationship
- The pros and cons of forming an LLC together
- What happens if you want to stop working together
- Why a Joint Venture Agreement supports your sacral chakra
- Why forming an LLC is aligned with the third eye chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.