episode 56: why you need a Trapper Keeper®
for your business records
Whether you’re a small business owner, a coach, a sole proprietor, or if you have an LLC or S-corporation, you want to make sure that you’re organizing your business records.
Getting your records organized helps you to have a clutter-free office AND it can energetically up-level your business, too. In this episode you’ll learn 6 types of business records that you need to keep, how long you need to keep them, and what can happen if you don’t.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need a Trapper Keeper® or other binder for your business documents
- Why you should have both hard copies and online versions of key documents
- Top 2 tips for business document organization
- 6 types of biz documents to organize and keep
- What can happen if you DON’T keep any of these documents
- Why I align getting your business documents organized with the root chakra
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
Trapper Keeper® is a registered trademark of ACCO Brands Corporation. Mead® is registered trademarks of ACCO Brands Direct.
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.