episode 60: legal documents for hosting
workshops and retreats
Hosting a live 1-day workshop or an overnight retreat at a beach resort or swanky hotel is a fun and effective way to build relationships, facilitate deep work, and create community.
In this episode, you’ll learn which legal document you’ll want your event participants to sign for a 1-day event, what you should use for an overnight retreat, and what other legal documents you might find yourself using as the event host.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- What legal document your attendees can sign for a workshop or 1-day event
- When you need to have your Event Waiver signed
- How your Event Waiver supports you energetically
- What legal document should be signed by attendees for an overnight retreat
- How an Overnight Retreat Agreement protects you (and how it differs from an Event Waiver)
- 5 other types of legal documents you might find yourself using as the event host
- Why I relate legal agreements to your sacral chakra
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.