episode 64: why DIY legal templates
don’t have to be scary
If you’ve never used a DIY Legal Template before, it’s totally understandable to wonder if you can really fill them out yourself. Whether you’re a coach, entrepreneur, licensed practitioner, or business owner, you want to protect yourself and your business, and do it right.
In this bite-sized episode, learn what you need to know about DIY Legal Templates and how you can start using them to protect your income, work and brand.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- How I design my DIY Legal Templates
- Reassurance if you’ve never used a DIY legal template before
- The purpose and benefits of using DIY legal templates
- Why you should avoid copying legal documents from other people
- Why you should use a template specifically designed for your business
- What my clients say about my DIY Legal Templates
- Why you should have an attorney review the DIY legal template you decide to use
- Why I align legal documents with the root chakra
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
Episode 18 – 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Copy Your Friend’s Legal Document
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.