episode 66: why you can’t take others’ reactions personally
(or you’ll stay small)
One of the biggest areas that holds entrepreneurs back is that we’ll make someone not like us. For heart-centered biz owners it can feel difficult to share a new program or product based on our deepest message. We’re afraid that we’ll be judged all over Instagram – or worse, that no one will buy our program.
In this episode, we talk about why we can’t take other people’s reactions personally or we’ll stay small – and how to show up fully, even when we’re afraid.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why someone else’s response has nothing to do with you
- Why you are never responsible for the thoughts, beliefs, or actions of someone else (no matter what anyone tries to tell you)
- How letting go of feeling responsible for other people’s reactions can be life-changing
- Why your tribe can’t find you if you don’t speak up
- Why you can speak with humility and grace… without making anyone else “wrong”
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.