episode 67: Lloyd Burnett on how to
interrupt patterns of lack & struggle
Soulful business coach Lloyd Burnett shares tips on how to move away from a “Mother Teresa” mindset of underpricing your services or giving them away for free. Lloyd is known for going deep to interrupt patterns of lack and struggle so you can get out of your own way and experience more abundance in your life.
In this episode, Lloyd shares 3 steps how to heal old beliefs and teach all parts of you a new truth that it is your birthright to be wealthy.
in this episode Lloyd and I discuss:
- How to use parts work to move from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset
- Step 1: Meet the part of you that learned to receive scarcity instead of abundance
- Step 2: Hear the part’s story and experience the energy of the story to release it
- Step 3: Teach the part a new truth by shifting the internal narrative to unconditional love
- Why Lloyd wants you to see the truth of what you’re experiencing
- What internal parts work involves and how it allows multiple parts of ourselves to coexist
- Why our beliefs need to evolve in order to receive abundance
- Why Lloyd decided he needed to legally protect his business
- The importance of using legal documents that evolve with your business
more about Lloyd:
Lloyd Burnett is a life coach, spiritual teacher, and writer. He supports healing professionals in getting their gifts out into the world and accessing their inherent right to abundance. Lloyd offers free trainings, paid coaching programs, and live events on how to harness the power of your fear and limiting beliefs so that you can effortlessly manifest financial security, deep love, and success.
Lloyd is a graduate of Dartmouth College, a former top-ranked personal trainer in the city of Atlanta, a world traveler, and a gifted life and business coach with strong footing in the spiritual world. I once described Lloyd as having “the smarts of an Ivy League education, body of a personal trainer and soul of a spiritual healer.” He’s a trifecta!
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.