episode 68: feeling scared to claim your brand? do this.
Sometimes, when you receive inspiration for a new program name – or something even bigger like an entire brand message – it can feel like too much. Sometimes, it can feel so big you fear you might collapse under the weight of it if you haven’t grown into it yet.
You would not believe the number of times that a business owner will tell me that it can feel scary to claim their brand. In today’s episode, we dive into how to give yourself permission to claim your brand and how to honor and protect it in the marketplace.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why it’s hard to claim something you’re not aligned with yet
- Why you may not be able to indulge in the divine download you’ve received…even when you really want it
- Why you should make sure your new brand hasn’t also “landed” on someone else in a way that’s substantially similar to your idea
- Why you should get support to help you align yourself energetically with the brand
- Why you should consider Trademarking your new tagline, logo, business name, program name to protect your new brand
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.