episode 70: 3 big myths about giving refunds
Whether or not to give refunds can feel confusing and stressful. Entrepreneurs and coaches will ask: “Shouldn’t I have a 100% money-back guarantee? If a client doesn’t get results, shouldn’t I give a refund? But if I give a refund to one client, does that mean I ALWAYS have to give refunds to everyone?”
This episode debunks the top 3 myths about giving refunds so you can gain clarity and feel more grounded when it comes to the financial part of your business.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between choosing to offer refunds vs. being required to give a refund
- Whether you should offer a 100% money-back guarantee
- How to learn the 4 key areas to include in your refund policy
- Whether you need to give a refund if a client doesn’t see results
- Why it’s okay to make exceptions to your own refund policy without having to change your refund practices
- Why you need a written refund policy if you sell ANYTHING online
- Why I believe a well-written refund policy supports the root chakra
I invite you to hop over to receive my BRAND NEW gift for you called “The #1 Way Not to Lose Money If You Sell Anything Online” HERE to learn the 4 key parts that should be in ANY refund policy.
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.