episode 85: Paula Rizzo on listful living
for a less stressed you
Whether it’s for work or at home, we’re constantly making choices about how we spend our time. Our society praises busyness and it’s easy to forget that we create our own lives. We struggle to remember we have the power to design a life that includes more peace and less stress.
I’ve invited Paula Rizzo to share strategies from her new book Listful Living which includes journaling in such a simple, easy way to create a life you truly love!
more about Paula:
Paula Rizzo is an Emmy-award winning television Producer, best-selling Author, and a Media Trainer and strategist. She’s also the founder of ListProducer.com and author of Listful Thinking: Using Lists to be More Productive, Highly Successful and Less Stressed and Listful Living: A List-Making Journey to a Less Stressed You.
As a former senior health producer for Fox News Channel for more than a decade, she produced segments with a range of top experts, including JJ Virgin, Jillian Michaels, and Deepak Chopra. A media veteran for nearly 20 years, she also worked in local news in New York City as a producer for 3 different television stations. Paula has been featured in major media outlets like FoxNews.com, Business Insider and The Daily News and she’s a contributor to MindBodyGreen.com, Entrepreneur.com and Thrive Global.
Now she coaches experts and executives to perform better on camera and produce their own videos through the Lights Camera Expert online course geared towards helping entrepreneurs, authors, and experts get media attention and Become A Video Star – a virtual workshop that empowers experts to create their own compelling videos. Visit PaulaRizzo.com for more information.
in this episode Lisa & Paula share:
- What inspired Paula to reprioritize what you consider to be important in your life
- The importance of having an abundance mindset
- Why Paula uses the term “Personal GPS” to help people observe how they’re living right now (without judgment)
- The power of recognizing what makes you feel fulfilled vs. checking items off a to-do list
- How Paula helps people determine their “Blue Sky Intentions” and really dream big
- How to plan what you want your life to look like using the “Passport to Stress-Free Living”
- Recommendations for how to make time for what brings you joy
- The importance of tapping into your “Personal Productivity Style”
- How Paula structures her work week to make time for what’s important to her
- The benefits of slowing down and having a “Just Enough” List
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.