episode 91: Heather Alice Shea on finding the courage
to listen to your intuition
In this episode, intuitive guide Heather Alice Shea and I talk about how to tap into your intuition, the role intuition can play for you in your work, and how your intuition can positively impact your daily decisions. Heather took a courageous leap by creating a professional intuitive coaching program based on scientific research. She’s dedicated to helping others have a deeper understanding of intuition and how to step into really owning their intuitive gifts.
more about Heather:
Heather Alice Shea, M.S., is an Intuitive Life Coach, Life Coach Trainer, and Intuition Educator who helps emerging coaches hone and own their innate intuitive abilities and create one-of-a-kind platforms that book their business solid. She is the founder of Atmana Coaching Academy, the world’s first Intuitive Life Coach Training & Business Development Company that formally integrates intuition into the coaching process. She is the host of The Everyday Intuitive Podcast, and her work has been featured in top publications like Mind Body Green, Elephant Journal, and Best Self Magazine, and her first meditation CD was presented in Spirituality & Health Magazine.
Heather holds a Master of Science Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from the University of North Florida. She is a licensed HeartMath® Life Coach and Mentor, a Certified Hypnotherapist, and a past life regression hypnosis expert. She currently works with clients all over the world via Skype in her signature down-to-earth style full of humor, heart, and the occasional swear word.
in this episode Lisa & Heather share:
- How Heather decided to become an intuitive coach
- How Heather found the courage to dive into her intuitive gifts
- Why Heather is passionate about providing research-based training for others
- Suggestions for cultivating awareness of your inner experience
- Different tools to help tap into your intuition
- Understanding the difference between irrational and non-rational decisions
- Why Heather believes entrepreneurs should use intuitive decision-making