Have virtual clients? Here’s how to know which laws you should follow.
It’s no secret that the past year has made us a virtual world. Since COVID hit, my team and I have had over 600 free 20-minute Legal Chats. Soooooo many of you want to:
- Coach people who live anywhere from the comfort of your couch using Zoom or phone
- Teach fitness or yoga classes online
- Offer virtual 1-on-1 services like administrative, graphic design or web design
- Roll out virtual group programs like cleanses, bootcamps or group coaching classes
- Sell online self-study classes like a DIY download, a paid e-book or self-paced downloadable content
But the #1 question you’re confused about is:
Do I have to follow my state’s laws or the laws of the state where my client is located? What if my clients are EVERYWHERE all over the world… how do I know which laws to follow then?
As a lawyer, my goal is always to help you know what the law says to reduce your risk.
That’s why I’ve created a brand new DIY Legal Master Class called: “Which Laws Do I Follow When I See Clients Virtually?”
This do-on-your-own-time class is for you if you see clients virtually and you’re a*:
- Functional Nutrition Practitioner/Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Business coach
- Life coach
- Health or wellness coach
- Virtual yoga teacher
- Virtual fitness instructor
- Spiritual practitioner or guide
- Website designer
- Graphic designer
- Jewelry designer
- Virtual assistant
- Content creator
- Social media ads specialist
- Expat biz owner living overseas
- Virtual business owner
Learn more HERE. (Note the super affordable DIY Legal Master Class pricing of just $97!)
From your couch, in under 1 hour you’ll learn:
- 4 main steps to know whose laws to follow.
- 3 things you need to know about your business address.
- How to declare whose law applies to the relationship.
- Clear action steps for you to take.
This DIY Legal Master Class is an easy way to empower you to understand which laws to follow when you see clients virtually so you can reduce your risk of doing something wrong and relax more.
Here’s to stepping up as a biz owner and knowing how to safely operate in this virtual world!
If you’re a licensed practitioner who wants to see patients virtually or work with clients across state lines… please contact us directly at email@example.com as this class isn’t designed for these situations. We have other resources to help you.