How to legally use images on social media
Whether you use Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or Snapchat, I get asked all the time: “I want to post someone else’s quote or image on my social media page. I see other people do it all the time. Are they legally allowed to do that? Can I do that too?”
In this week’s Legally Enlightened Podcast Episode we’re going to answer a question I get asked a lot – “How can I post a fun quote or beautiful image on my social media page that someone ELSE created?”
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What are copyright rights?
- The 3 areas that cause “copyright snafus” – so you can avoid them
- The 2 things you need to do to stay legal when using others’ images
- The best and safest way to use someone else’s image on social media
- How to get permission to use an image
- How to find beautiful stock photos that are perfect for YOUR business
Here’s to covering your legal buns on social media when it comes to images!