My Silly Superhero Side & My Inner Gremlin (B-School Closes TOMORROW!)
You know how I’ve been talking about being more visible lately?
And how freaking scary that has been for me?
Well, lately, I’ve been trying to embrace my inner Superhero.
In the past month, I’ve:
- Become a #1 Best Selling Author on Amazon in 3 categories just from the Kindle pre-sale (paperback and Kindle versions will be available on April 11th!)
- Been working behind the scenes on my BRAND NEW website launching later this week (and so has my incredible sidekick Heather Jernigan who is my Creative Marketing Director). Together, we’re like Batman and Robin (only girls!)
- Sharing my experience in B-School on the phone and e-mail with people asking questions about how I grew to multi-six figures in my biz and reaching out to find out if it’s actually worth the investment (um, YES, IT IS!)
But, full confession, it’s a little bit of a stretch for me to remotely imply that I am Super-anything.
Would that be perceived as boastful – or ridiculous – or self-centered?
Clearly, it’s a joke, but you know those cray-crazy inner voices we all have yammering at us, right? This is what mine said. #innergremlin #innermeangirl #innercritic
But, even though I could hear that mean voice, I decided to own that I am a #SHERO.
And, by the way… so are YOU!
We ALL are #SHEROES.
(Unless, of course, you are a guy and then you are a #HERO.)
We ALL can…
- Stand in the spotlight with our hands on our hips.
- Leap over tall buildings in a single bound.
- Fly through the air and and save the city.
But, sometimes, we just need a little help from our friends – and our “Robins” – and our community.
To help us find our cape.
To help us find our confidence.
To help us find the tools we need to launch our next course, sign our next client, or give our next presentation.
Sometimes, we need a program like B-School to show us the way and a community to hold us up as we grow.
I know I couldn’t have found my inner superhero without the B-School community. No way, Jose.
B-School was a serious game-changer for me.
Because of B-School, I have:
- Met some of my closest friends (no joke!)
- Partnered with B-Schooler Gena Shingle Jaffe to create our Damsel goes bare™ LITE program
- Hired 3 talented VAs (including Amy Kozak, my current VA!)
- Joined a weekly Spiritual Mastermind led by Sacred Branding Coach & Writer Mike Iamele
- Hired COUNTLESS business coaches & spiritual healers over the past 4 years
- Been flooded with literally HUNDREDS of amazing clients!!!! (So grateful!)
- Joined a monthly in-person live Maine Rockstars Mastermind with other local B-Schoolers
Who knew so many cool B-Schoolers live in Maine, of all places? (And some of the Rockstars are are missing from this photo!)
TODAY is the day to decide if B-School is for you. The doors close tomorrow.
If you’ve been on the fence, it’s time to hop over it now because the clock is ticking. #ticktock
Join B-School HERE & get our legal course called Damsel goes bare LITE (with 4 must-have legal templates for your business) – for FREE!
Bring out your inner superhero, join the B-School tribe, and get 4 soulful legal templates to protect your website and your income with sparkles from Gena and me. *glitter toss*
Truly, what more could you want?
You should know that as a B-School Affiliate, I will earn a referral fee if you purchase through my link. (Full disclosure, Loves!)