Introducing the Legally Enlightened podcast (and WIN some free Legal Love™!)
After 6 long months of prepping, I’m so excited to announce that…..(drumroll please):
The Legally Enlightened Podcast is LIVE!
This weekly podcast was created for you to make law, life (and YOU!) feel a little bit lighter and brighter. You’ll hear bite-size legal tips – in 20 minutes or less! – to help you feel safe, secure, confident and empowered as you grow (with grace!) in business and life.
If you’ve been wondering…
What kind of disclaimer do I need for social media?
Why do I REALLY need to use a written Client Agreement?
Do I have to register my business?
In the first 4 episodes, you’ll learn the answers to those questions:
Ep. 0 – What is the Legally Enlightened Podcast?
Ep. 1 – What Legal Language Do I Need for Social Media?
Ep. 2 – #1 Reason to Use Client Agreements
Ep. 3 – Do I Need to Register My Business?
Each podcast has a printable Tip Sheet too with key points and extra bonuses. #legallove
From trademarks to LLCs to disclaimers and more, the podcast deconstructs the law into plain English and adds a dash of my spirituality, love and heart through mini-legal tips and action steps to protect your business and brand – with a lot of Legal Love.
Here’s the best part. It’s Podcast Celebration Week so I’m giving away some FREE Legal Love™! To celebrate the podcast, I’m giving away:
- 1-Hour Power Hour private consultation with me ($497 value)
- 30-Minute Power Hour private consultation with me ($257 value)
- A signed copy of my book, Easy Legal Steps….That Are Also Good For Your Soul ($14.97 value)
Here’s how to enter to win (it’s super-easy):
- Go to iTunes on your phone and type “Legally Enlightened” in the search bar.
- Click on the image for “Legally Enlightened Podcast” and press the “Subscribe” button.
- Watch it turn to “Subscribed” and take a screenshot and post the screenshot with the word “Subscribed” in the Legally Enlightened Facebook group under the post “PODCAST CONTEST”.
Entries must be made by Sunday, March 11th at 11:59 PT. Rules are posted in the Facebook group. Winners will be notified by Facebook messenger and then through personal email on Monday, March 12. The winners will be announced publicly after all gifts have been claimed.
I’m sooooooo excited to help gift you little legal tips through this podcast that you can listen to on the go, or when folding laundry, or making your morning smoothie.
Have a legal topic or question that you’d like me to talk about in a future podcast episode? I’m all ears! Share it with me at email@example.com.
Here’s to bite-sized legal tips you can listen to on the go – and to celebrating the launch of my podcast!