Karen Kenney on transforming your story to your glory
(Yes, that’s right….I said murdered.)
Karen’s mother was brutally murdered when Karen was just a child.
Yet, even though she experienced such a horrific tragedy, Karen has become one of the most inspiring writers, speakers and spiritual mentors I know. I want to introduce you to her…
Her name is Karen Kenney.
Karen found a way to see LIGHT after a very DARK experience. She studied directly under Marianne Williamson and she’s been a student and guide of A Course in Miracles for 26+ years.
Now, Karen’s a writer, speaker, certified Spiritual Mentor, and the founder of Fearless Flow Mentoring. She’s a longtime student of Passage Meditation, a certified yoga teacher, and an incredible storyteller and writing teacher. Karen speaks on stages across the country and leads transformational retreats in the New England area and at the Omega Institute in NY. Karen is the host of podcast & videocast The Karen Kenney Show and is currently at work on her memoir.
I wanted to invite Karen on the podcast to talk about how to shift the narrative of your life story and let go of self-limiting beliefs so you can make room for happiness and peace.
Because that’s EXACTLY what she did in her own life.
Listen to episode 71 here to hear Karen talk about how to get out of your own way – and go from feeling victimized in life to feeling empowered.
Don’t have iTunes? Listen on my website here.
In this episode, Karen and I talk about:
- Karen’s story of adversity and how it can help others not feel victimized
- What Karen has learned from A Course in Miracles that she now teaches to others
- How our beliefs impact our sense of freedom and safety
- What it means to live your life in “Fearless Flow”
- How to draw on the power of a spiritual team and how to build your own
- How Karen responds to criticism from a place of love (even when it’s hard)
- The impact that having a clear story has on your business and brand
- How our “individual curriculum” can influence our life’s work
- Why it’s important to have a dedicated daily spiritual practice
Grab a hot cup of tea or some lemon-infused water and have a listen to Karen’s inspiring story (and how it can help you in your biz) here.
Here’s to transforming your story to your glory!
And don’t forget to download this free gift to learn how to practically refund-proof your business! #legallove