LAST DAY to win free legal gifts!
So what do you think about the Legally Enlightened podcast so far? Helpful legal tips? Feel a little clearer about social media disclaimers, business registration or why you REALLY need a Client Agreement? Are the episodes too long? Too short? Just right (Goldilocks)? I’d love to hear what you think. After all, these episodes are for you so please share your thoughts. (Even if you hate it, I’ll still love you. I promise.)
Don’t forget that today is the LAST DAY to win some free legal gifts!
Just take a look at what you can receive:
- 1-Hour Power Hour private consultation with me ($497 value)
- 30-Minute Power Hour private consultation with me ($257 value)
- A signed copy of my book, Easy Legal Steps….That Are Also Good For Your Soul ($14.97 value)
Here’s how to enter to win (it’s super-easy):
- Go to iTunes on your phone and type “Legally Enlightened” in the search bar.
- Click on the image for “Legally Enlightened Podcast” and press the “Subscribe” button.
- Watch it turn to “Subscribed” and take a screenshot and post the screenshot with the word “Subscribed” in the Legally Enlightened Facebook group under the post “PODCAST CONTEST”.
Entries must be made by TONIGHT at 11:59 PT. Giveaway rules are posted in the Facebook group. Winners will be notified by Facebook messenger and then through personal email on Monday, March 12th. The winners will be announced publicly after all gifts have been claimed.
Click here to listen to the first 4 episodes now – and Episode 5 will be live TOMORROW!
Each episode has a printable Tip Sheet with key points and extra bonuses. Just print it out and keep it handy so you have legal tips at the ready. #legallove
I’m so excited that you’re celebrating this podcast launch with me. Feel free to forward this e-mail to friends and colleagues who you think might want quick legal podcast tips to protect their businesses and to join the Giveaway. Let’s all celebrate together!
Here’s to bite-sized legal tips you can listen to on the go – and to celebrating the launch of my podcast!