Linda Whiteman on 3 ways to recycle your money & uplevel your lifestyle
Ever wanted to go on a luxurious vacation in Paris, Italy, or Costa Rica using airline upgrades and credit card reward points… spending only $250 out of pocket?
That’s exactly what Linda Whiteman teaches people how to do.
If you don’t know Linda, she is a college professor who holds an MBA and frequently consults on how to build wealth while being mindful, developing entrepreneurship, and finding your purpose. She believes the key to wealth is living a minimalist lifestyle, taking vacations, and knowing yourself.
She blends her expertise in money, real estate, travel and living debt free. And she takes international trips without spending a fortune. She went on a luxury trip to Paris for just $250 – that’s flight, hotel and meals included! CRAZY!
I travel all the time so I know how hard it is to do that! I haven’t figured it out yet, so I knew I needed to learn some lifestyle and travel spending tips from Linda….
Listen on iTunes here to Linda share 3 ways you may not have thought about to “recycle your money” to uplevel your lifestyle while keeping more of your money in your own pocket.
(Don’t have iTunes? Listen on my website here.)
In this episode Linda and I talk about:
- What it means to “recycle your money”
- How to travel on a budget and maximize reward points (Linda has this down!)
- Why you need to truly understand your finances and credit card programs
- The value of smart spending through minimalism
- How to get great brand name shoes and clothing at a fraction of the cost
- Ways to invest in yourself to upgrade your lifestyle
- The power of mindfulness
We know you’re busy so it’s less than 30 minutes long – short and sweet!
Listen to the Legally Enlightened podcast Episode #51 for my interview with Linda here.