Ready to “go pro” and form your LLC?
Limit your liability and protect your assets
with the simple business structure of an LLC.
what is it?
An LLC is a legal business entity that limits your liability by keeping your personal and business finances separate.
This is important because if you’re sued for business reasons, no one can come after your personal assets (like your house, checking account, and investments) – and if someone comes after you in your personal life, they can’t access your business assets (like your business bank accounts). Having an LLC is one of the best ways to protect your loot.
An LLC may be right for you if…
You don’t have a ton of assets just yet.
You’re a new business owner.
You want a simple structure that doesn’t require much work.
An LLC can cover your buns in practical ways, and when you honor the inner spiritual wisdom and insight of your third eye chakra, you always know when it’s time to “go pro”.
why do you need it?
An LLC is the simplest form of corporate structure to set up, and it can give you mega-protection. You’ll want to form an LLC:
If you have personal or business assets to protect right now.
If you want to limit your liability and exposure.
If you want to make your business “official” and raise your credibility by having a corporate entity.
Every day that you DON’T have an LLC in place, you’re exposing yourself to risk on a personal level. If you want an LLC and you’re ready to go, we can form it for you.
Ready to have us file your LLC documents for you?
Your LLC Formation + Filing Package includes:
- LLC Formation + Filing – Compiling and filing of the paperwork needed to create your LLC in the state where your principal place of business is located.
- LLC Formation Prep Sheet – to get you clear about your desired LLC name, gather information for the filing documents, identify your corporate policies, and more.
- 30-Minute Prep Call – One-on-one phone call with Lisa to gather info about you and your business for the LLC filing.
- 60-Minute Walk-Through Call – One-on-one phone call with Lisa to walk through your business entity formation, explain your corporate documents, answer your questions, and discuss your next steps.
- LLC Articles of Organization – prepared and sent to you as an official record of your LLC formation.
- LLC Operating Agreement – drafted for you as your LLC governing document (most attorneys charge separately for this document!)
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) – essential for opening your biz bank account, hiring employees, and for other business ventures.
how long does it take?
Once your document has been filed, it can take 3 days to 3 weeks to complete the LLC formation. (It may be possible to pay additional filing fees for expedited services.) From start to finish, the process takes a few weeks, so it’s good to plan ahead.
(LLC formation & filing fees are legitimate tax-deductible business expenses. State filing fees are included. However, LLCs formed in New York also have additional LLC publication fees charged separately. By purchasing this package, you agree that corporate entity filing service may be used to help form your LLC.)
This package does not include the completion of any federal, state or local business registration, tax forms, or other documents required following the initial filing documents to create the LLC.
“Since I said yes to incorporating my business, I’ve had two local media outlets ask to do a story about me (without me hustling them!), a local celebrity drop in unannounced to purchase a gift for her friend, and a HUUUUUGE celebrity media rep get in touch with me. It’s scary to think of going through this process alone, but having someone I trust to make sure all my i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed helps so much. I’m so grateful for both your legal and spiritual guidance, Lisa.”- Melissa Camilleri
“I felt so supported in creating my LLC! Lisa helped me every step of the way. She made sure I understood the process by presenting it in her uplifting and conversational style. I would HIGHLY recommend Lisa to help you decide if an LLC is right for you and to walk you through the process. She is intelligent, warm, and she understands your needs as a coach. She is a ROCKSTAR in my book!”- Heather Jernigan
“Working with you has given me the courage to trust myself and move forward with my soul purpose. Amazing things are happening, and I must give credit to you for helping me with the legal end of it, and giving me the safety net that I needed to feel comfortable moving forward. Thank you so much! Keep shining!”- Lou Ann Beecher
Schedule a free 20-minute Legal Chat to ask any questions about this package.