Make these smart tax moves before December 31
I know, I know…taxes. Not one of our fave subjects…. You’d rather have a sharp stick in the eye (as my mother always used to say!), right? Ease the pain by grabbing a mug of dairy-free egg nog or hot chocolate and learn how to love up your biz around taxes.
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t want to save money…
Make some smart tax moves before December 31st!
Legal Love™ Tip: The way you wrap up 2021 can have a BIG impact on your taxes.
Most people aren’t aware that you can do things like making certain purchases which could reduce your taxes for next year. Cha-Ching!
- 5 money-saving year end tax tips
- 3 tips for organizing your expenses (I love these!)
- 5 big purchases to make now
- 1 list of legitimate business expenses (<– this is key!)
… and a partridge in a pear tree! (Just kidding. I couldn’t resist.)
Have a listen to this episode (it’s just 21 minutes!) to also get quick deets on:
- how to record your business expenses & income
- when to hire an accountant
- what to spend money on before year-end
- when to set up a retirement account
And oh! Know that I align tax prep with the solar plexus chakra because having clarity about money and paying taxes ethically helps you feel confident and empowered as a biz owner. Sounds like a good feeling to wrap up the year, yes?
Here’s to a quick dive into tax prep to legally (and financially!) love up your biz!