Online Marketing Specialist
for Lisa Fraley Legal Coach LLC
Do all things online marketing light you up?
Are you intuitive, yet detail-oriented?
Are you in love with women-owned online businesses and want to serve one in a higher way?
We’re expanding our team to serve the Legal Love Community in a higher and more complete way, and we may be looking for someone just like you!
We’re looking for a trainable-yet-whip-smart Online Marketing Specialist.
This position’s primary focus is to support marketing efforts such as email marketing delivery, website page building & blog posting, social media & more.
This is an independent contractor position for approximately 15 – 20 hours/month with the potential ability to expand and grow long term in the future as needed. We’re looking for someone who can generally be available on weekdays between 9 am – 5 pm ET. We understand you’ll have other commitments but we’re also looking for someone who can give this position some attention in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Online Marketing Specialist will be working closely with the Chief Operating Officer + Lead Coach to deliver stellar content and communications to the Legal Love Community.
That means staying organized, open and sharp to balance the big picture with the small steps and details that will help serve our community with Legal Love.
Here’s what we’ll need your excellent support with:
ONLINE MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid in all things online marketing, such as loading email newsletters and blog posts with attention to detail, excellence and care
- Creating WordPress web pages in a style consistent with our brand
- Effectively building new online products and programs in our online platform
- Supporting the team on the back end with webinars and launch-related marketing tasks as needed
SOCIAL MEDIA LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
- Balance our social media presence between pre-approved marketing posts and curating new content to build following with Lisa’s community
- Engage with current followers and commenters
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as backup to provide prompt and helpful customer service with a high level of Legal Love as needed.
- Support the team with various back end duties as needed, such as curating prep sheets for sales calls, sending collections letters, and reviewing potential online & media opportunities for Lisa.
- Creating procedures for the company to ensure consistency, reliability and ease from among team members and from one year to the next.
- Record tasks on a spreadsheet and use team communication management system.
- Potentially assist with other tasks in all areas above as needed.
Skills & Abilities:
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills within the team and to potential and current clients, and other business owners
- To have the ability to create and execute independently without being micro-managed, but also open to following our processes and procedures
- A willingness to immerse yourself in understanding our specific audience
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- Be not only an A-player but a team player for a harmonious virtual environment with the team as we meet goals and deadlines – together.
- High level of maturity
- Above all, be inspired as you roll up your sleeves and bring your talent to support this amazing multi-six figure business.
EXPERIENCE DESIRED: (but not necessary – we will offer training for you):
- Google Drive & Mail
How to Apply:
We may request additional information later for select candidates.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and will range between $25 – $35/hour.
Deadline to apply is midnight ET on February 23, 2020.