Ready to “go pro” with an S-Corporation?
Limit your liability and protect your assets
with a corporation designed for small businesses.
what is it?
An S-Corporation (or S-Corp) is a corporation designed for small businesses because it gives the protection of a corporation, but more flexibility on the financial side than an LLC.
An S-Corp is formed at the state level but has been granted Subchapter S status by the IRS at the federal level.
An S-Corp limits your liability by keeping your personal and business finances separate. If a creditor comes after you for an unpaid business debt, it means that they can only go after your business assets, and they can’t reach your personal assets. Likewise, if you’re sued in business, you aren’t putting your personal assets, like your house or your car, at risk.
You want to make sure you are limiting your liability so that people can’t reach too deep into your pockets if they come after you or sue you.
An S-Corp may be right for you if…
You’re an established entrepreneur.
You have consistently high income.
You’re comfortable with complexity and corporate filings.
Having an S-Corporation is one of the best ways to protect your assets, and when you honor the inner spiritual wisdom and insight of your third eye chakra, you always know when it’s time to “go pro”.
why do you need it?
to save money in reduced taxes over time (but be sure to check with your accountant).
to easily transfer shares if you later wish to sell your interest in the company.
clients who take you more seriously – because you take your own work more seriously.
Every day that you DON’T have an S-Corporation in place, you’re exposing yourself to risk on a personal level. If you want an S-Corp and you’re ready to step up, we can form it for you.
Ready to have us file your S-Corp documents for you?
The S-Corp Formation & Filing Package includes:
- S-Corp Formation & Filing – Compiling and filing of the paperwork needed to create your S-Corp in the state where your principal place of business is located.
- S-Corp Formation Prep Sheet – to get you clear about your desired S-Corp name, gather information for the filing documents, identify your corporate policies, and more.
- 30-Minute Prep Call – One-on-one phone call with Lisa to gather info about you and your business for the S-Corp filing.
- 60-Minute Walk-Through Call – One-on-one phone call with Lisa to walk through your business entity formation, explain your corporate documents, answer your questions, and inform your next steps.
- S-Corp Articles of Incorporation – prepared and sent to you as an official record of your S-Corp Formation.
- Corporate Bylaws – drafted for you as your corporate governing bylaws document (most attorneys charge separately for this document!)
- Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) – essential for opening your biz bank account, hiring employees, and for other business ventures.
- S-Corp Election Form – filed with the IRS to elect your tax status as an S-Corp.
how long does it take?
(S-Corp formation & filing fees are legitimate tax-deductible business expenses. State filing fees are included. By purchasing this package, you agree that corporate entity filing service may be used to help form
This package does not include the completion of any federal, state or local business registration, tax forms, or other documents required following the initial filing documents to create the S-Corp.
Lisa made forming my S-corp so unbelievably easy! She walked me through every step so I felt completely confident and educated about the whole process. Not only does Lisa know her stuff, she also gets the ins and outs of the coaching world so I always feel completely safe in her hands. It feels so freeing to have created this legal container for my business. I feel so protected and empowered. My business is now ready to go to the next level.