The world feels scary right now – here’s how to feel more solid
Now that it’s Fall and we’re in the height of COVID and a tumultuous election season, we’re all teetering a bit. We don’t know what’s to come.
We’re all processing soooooooo much right now. I don’t have to tell you that the events of 2020 have brought up a lot of fear for everyone (yes, myself included!)
What I love about the law is that it helps you to feel safer.
Using DIY Legal Templates helps you feel grounded.
That’s why I align taking legal steps with the root chakra. The root chakra is associated with having a strong base and feeling connected to grounded Earth energy.
During Summer, I love to walk in my yard barefoot, feeling the dirt and grass under my feet. Taking a minute to step outside and ground myself always helps to draw my energy down so I can feel planted solidly in place.
In biz, using legal documents is one of best ways to get your business feet firmly planted on the ground.
The purpose of the DIY Legal Templates is to help you limit your liability and decrease your risk of lawsuits and refund requests from upset clients so you don’t live in the energy of worry and stress.
That’s why former Wall Street bankers, doctors with multiple degrees and doctorates and multi-millionaire business owners have embraced the warmth of the DIY Legal Template documents.
They feel good about using them because they feel protected and grounded when they have them in place – and they feel comfortable giving them to their clients. (You can check out what my clients have to say here.)
If you’re just starting out or afraid to get legally covered, they’re designed for you too.
Legal Love Tip: You can use DIY Legal Templates even if you’ve been scared to take any legal steps up until now.
You can feel more safe and secure in your business by using DIY Legal Templates.
What’s different about my DIY Legal Templates is that they’re:
- Specifically designed for coaches, practitioners and entrepreneurs in the online space (I know what you need because I’m a coach too!)
- Legally sound but more feminine and “softer” in the language – rather than the harshness of most traditional lawyers’ cold and corporate documents.
- Creating “legal-ease” rather than using a lot of formal “legalese”.
- Simple, clear and written in plain English so they’re comfortable for you to share with your clients and easy for you both to understand.
- Very inexpensive and come with payment plans (most lawyers wouldn’t think of spreading out payments) – because I’m all about #legallove.
If you’re wanting to feel more secure right now, but you’re nervous about using a DIY Legal Template or unsure if it’s right for you…
Here’s to feeling more safe & secure in your business during these turbulent times.