Which laws do I follow as a virtual business?
Do you have a business where you work with clients in other states or countries?
Is your business solely online where you don’t see clients in person?
Do you have a “virtual office” or consider yourself a nomad without a “home base”?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be wondering what laws you should follow as a virtual business.
Whether you’re a jewelry designer, health coach, biz coach, or life coach, spiritual healer, or any other type of holistic practitioner or entrepreneur with a “laptop lifestyle” – you may be wondering…
Do you have to follow your state’s laws?
Or the laws of the state where your client is located?
And what if your clients are EVERYWHERE, as in located all over the world?
How do you know which laws to follow then?
This is a tricky topic – not gonna lie – because you need to follow laws everywhere and not do things that are illegal, but in this podcast episode you’ll get some clarity.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Which laws you should follow as a business owner with a “virtual office”
- Two big reasons why you WANT to have a home base as an online business
- What should you ask a potential accountant when you’re interviewing them
- How to know WHERE to make your principal place of business
- How to register your business
- 2 reasons why registering your business locally is important
- Why I align registering your business with the solar plexus chakra
Be sure to grab your Tip Sheet for this episode HERE for a fab summary of this episode – no need to take notes, my friend!
Here’s to feeling safe, secure, confident and empowered while operating a “laptop lifestyle!”