Your Q’s answered about insurance
If you’re a wellness coach, holistic practitioner or small biz owner, and you’re looking for info about insurance, here are 5 important questions to ask:
- What kind of insurance is available for health and wellness practitioners?
- How much coverage should I get?
- How much does a typical policy cost?
- Do I need general liability insurance too, even if I don’t see clients in person?
- What other insurance do I need? Like do I need cyber insurance?
- Insurance holds the bottom up in your business if something goes wrong.
Legal Love™ Tip: Insurance is a safety net for your money.💸
Where do you find the answers to your burning insurance questions?🔥
Even though I’m not an insurance agent, I’ve got a LOT of info for you about insurance.
That’s why I created the DIY Legal Master Class called “Insurance Basics.”
(Hmmm…maybe we should change the title because it goes into WAY more than just the basics!)🤓
This DIY Legal Master Class will give you answers to the Top 10 FAQs about insurance.
It’s virtual. It’s self-paced. And it’s only 1 hour.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- If you even NEED insurance at all for your profession.
- If so, what KIND of insurance to get.
- How MUCH you need to spend.
- How much COVERAGE you actually need.
- WHEN the right time is to get insurance.
- What are the different TYPES of insurance – and when you need them.
- WHERE to get the right insurance for you (and my fave insurance company I recommend to my clients all the time!)
Learn more and get the DIY Master Class on Insurance Basics here. (It’s just $97).
Getting the right insurance helps you feel more safe and secure as a biz owner.
Getting clear about the details can put your mind at ease, knowing you’re spending money wisely on ONLY the right kind of insurance that you need… and that’s a good thing!
Here’s to understanding insurance in an easy, quick way!