Banish the “I can’t afford it!” objection (here’s one way how)
It’s the anxiety and worry you have around money.
- Not having enough of it
- Not being able to create cash flow when you need it
- Wondering where the next paying client is coming from
- Hoping and praying that you can pay your bills this month
- Worrying that people will ask for refunds, cancel halfway through their program or come after you and sue you
So, what is the secret to getting a handle on your money fears, for good?
It’s starting with the basics.
It’s knowing how to book a committed, cash-pay client from just one, inspiring discovery call.
Imagine if almost every conversation you had with a potential health client led to a purchase, to them saying a resounding “YES!” and committing to working with you on the spot.
Then join my friend and colleague, Health Business Coach Lesli Bitel, for an all-new, info-packed Masterclass:
“No More Hearing ‘No’: Banish I Can’t Afford It and Get ‘Yes’ After ‘Yes’ From Long-Term, Committed Clients” Masterclass
Tuesday, October 19 at 8 pm ET.
- The 3 Critical Pillars that must happen in your initial conversation – and why
- The #1 mistake made when referencing fees
- The specific elements of an irresistible package or program (no more one-session-at-a-time!)
- The 6 Steps of a Killer Consultation with detailed examples… so you understand this persuasive system and sequence
- The key to releasing feelings of desperation (which potential clients can sense!)
- There IS a way to enroll committed clients who are happy to invest high fees for transformation.
I’ve known Lesli personally for years. Lesli is living proof of pivoting her expertise and creating a wildly successful online business – and so are her clients. And that’s what I want for you too.
In full disclosure (like a good lawyer!), I need to tell you that if Lesli invites you during or after the Masterclass to enroll in a program or course, I’ll earn a referral fee if you choose to sign up through my affiliate link. Know that I wouldn’t recommend Lesli or this Masterclass if I didn’t fully believe in her healing work.