episode 18: 3 reasons why you shouldn’t copy
your friend’s legal document
It can be tempting to copy someone else’s legal document. In this episode, we’re going to cover 3 big reasons why you should stop yourself before you copy your friend’s legal documents.
Not only might it not cover you the way you think it will but you could be violating copyright rights and hurting yourself both legally and energetically. We’ll also cover how to choose the right lawyer for your business.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- Why copying someone’s legal document could get you and your business into trouble
- 3 big reasons not to copy and paste legal docs
- How using longer legal documents can help you
- How to research which lawyer is right for your business
- 3 tips for choosing legal documents for your business
- Why I align legal documents with the Sacral Chakra
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
DIY Website Terms and Conditions
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.