episode 57: how to protect your mastermind
Masterminds can be great incubators for business and personal development and are one of the most popular high-end programs offered by entrepreneurs in recent years. Whether you are hosting a Mastermind for a small, close-knit group or for a larger number of clients, you want to create a heart-centered environment of trust amongst your Mastermind members.
In this episode you’ll learn the importance of having clear, precise legal language and policies in place to protect yourself, your Mastermind participants, and your work.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- 3 areas to protect yourself when hosting a Mastermind
- The importance of having clear policies for a high-ticket Mastermind
- How to protect your work – and your participants’ ideas
- How to handle confidentiality when people share private information in a group setting
- Why I affiliate Mastermind programs with the sacral chakra