episode 76: can I use one legal document for everything?
Biz owners often ask: “Can I just buy one legal template and use it for everything in my business? That would be so much easier than getting different legal documents.” It sure would be easier, but each legal document you use in your business has a specific purpose. There’s no one magical legal document that works for every situation.
This podcast episode helps you understand why legal documents are not one-size-fits-all and 3 free ways to learn what to do for your business on the legal front.
in this episode you’ll learn:
- What “bio-individuality” means and how it applies to your business
- Why there’s no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all legal document”
- 3 real-life examples of when to use different legal documents than your biz bestie
- Why your paperwork isn’t the same as everyone else’s when filing your LLC
- How using your own legal documents helps protect your income
- How trademarking your brand gives you advantages over others who don’t protect theirs
- Why I align trademarking with the crown chakra
- 3 free ways to learn what to do for your business on the legal front
Easy Legal Steps – download the first book chapter free!
This podcast is attorney advertising and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. It is educational and informational and not legal advice. Always work directly with an attorney about your specific situation. References to clients include truthful statements from real clients but their names have been changed to protect confidentiality. These client stories are not a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal situation. They are shared purely to educate and inform you about potential general legal issues that may arise in business. Guest experts have not been compensated for their interviews.